Sunday, June 9, 2024

A Very Long Season

 In my last post I shared about a "season". I had no idea I left an unpublished draft just sitting there from 3 years ago. At first, I didn't have a recollection of writing it, but then as I read on and noticed that I included the time I was writing, (middle of the night) it started to come back to me. Interestingly enough, this 3-year-old excerpt could've been written 5 seconds ago; it still pertains! Maybe it's a very very...very long season (check it out here  For Everything There is a Season).

It occurred to me recently how much I miss writing. Every now and then I jot something down, but it's very inconsistent. I don't really want to partake in that trendy obligation of sharing every bit of my life to the internet. This can be hard, ant tempting, once you get going with anything on the world wide web. Still, it's not my plan. I do, however, have a lot of things I'm going through, or have gone through, that I know could be helpful, supportive, encouraging, and/or just a way to make someone smile! I've got to clean this space up a bit, since I haven't updated that I now have a fourth child (who is 7!) and in a few months, I will be the mom of 3 teenagers! 

Things I hope to be sharing more on: Teen parenting, homeschooling, New England living, Jesus, caring for a child with type one diabetes, marriage, family, friendships, chronic illness, Lyme disease, ADHD, dogs, cats, gardening, poetry, and all the little miracles in between. If you're here... happy reading!

-Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment